The retail store was reportedly closing down at least 50 stores and will cut down 400 corporate jobs. Best Buy is expecting revenue savings of $250 million this year and another $550 million by 2015.
Best Buy is shifting its strategies by closing down its big boxes stores and replace them with smaller and product focused stores.
Below is the initial list of stores included in the Best Buy Closings 2012.
- Brooklyn Center (5925 Earle Brown Drive)
- Edina (3200 Southdale Circle)
- Hutchinson (1350 Highway 15 South)
- Lakeville (18350 Orchard Trail)
- Rogers (20870 Rogers Drive)
Other stores that will be included in the list of Best Buy closings 2012 will be posted on this site once they are announced.
Filed Under: BUSINESS